1. 30% of the total Event Cost has to be paid as an advance booking amount.
2. Rest 60% of the total Event Cost has to be paid as a next installment one month before the Event Date.
3. Rest 10% of the total Event Cost has to be paid as the last installment 15 days before the event.
Payment Terms & conditions
1. All taxes including the service tax would be charged extra as applicable.
2. Fuel Cost and TC has to be paid by the customer before the starting of the Event as per the consumption *( this cost would not be included in the Event Package).
3. Booking of the event with us would be considered as confirmed only after when we receive the Booking amount according to the payment policy
4. Payment mode can be in Cash/NEFT/IMPS/ A/c payee cheque in the name of Fountain Events Pvt. Ltd.
5. Any change in the Event date/program / Menu should be informed in writing via e-mail 30 days prior to the date of the event. Decision to accommodate such changes lies solely with Fountain Events Pvt. Ltd.
6. Scope of work, including food material, exceeding the minimum guaranteed level will be charged extra.
7. Fountain Events Pvt. Ltd. would not be liable for any interruption or disturbance/cancellation in the event/program due to Natural Disaster/Riots/Fire/Flood/Cyclone/Curfew etc.
8. In case, after booking of the event with us, there is any such situation arises that would include Natural Disaster/Riots/Fire/Flood/Cyclone/Curfew/Pandemic etc. and the event has to be postponed to another date, then, a payment already done by the party would not be refundable instead the paid payment would be reused for the same client for that another date
9. Any loss or damages directly by the party’s vendor apart from us engaged by the party will be adjusted from the refundable security deposit. In case the value of the loss is greater than the refundable security deposit, the same will be recovered from the party before leaving the lawn post-event.
11. Seasonal fruits, vegetables or other perishables are subject to availability.
12. Any additional service/goods ordered will be charged extra as applicable.
13. All Disputes will be subject to Lucknow jurisdiction only.
1. Notice of cancellation has to be made in written via email to Fountain Events Pvt. Ltd.
2. If the cancellation is done 3 months or more before the Event Date then the percentage of amount nonrefundable would be 25% of the total event cost
3. If the cancellation is done 45 days before the Event Date then the percentage of amount nonrefundable would be 50% of the total event cost
4. If the cancellation is done 15 days before the Event Date then the percentage of amount nonrefundable would be 75% of the total event cost
5. If the cancellation is done 1 day before the Event Date then no amount would be refundable
Note- The refundable amount would be refunded in installments accordingly !!
1. As per the guidelines of the government, if there are any changes in terms of gathering and others then in that case the amount would be adjusted further, hence no amount would be refundable in that case.
2. If there is any permission required to be taken for the event during covid times then it would be the sole responsibility of the client.
3. For the Events to be conducted smoothly and safely, all the covid protocols are necessary to be followed during the event.
4. If covid wave situation arises, then all the covid protocols as well as the vaccination certificates are necessary before entering at the venue during the Event.